If you’d like to travel in luxury, consider purchasing access to one of the VIP Lounges at the airport. There are two in the terminal, and include a huge range of perks including dedicated staff to help you through the check-in process, access to the Fast Track expedited security lane, complimentary snacks and drinks and newspapers and magazines, power sockets for your laptops, smartphones and other electronic devices, and free unlimited WiFi.
One lounge is located in the departure area next to the security area and is open from 4am to 10pm, while the second lounge is located in the shopping area and is open from 5am to 12pm. A one-time pass will buy you a maximum of three hours’ access to either lounge.
You can buy your VIP Lounges access in advance online for €22, or they can be bought from ticket counters or vending machines at the airport for €24. Frequent travelers might want to buy a five-pass ticket for the discounted rate of €8. If you are traveling with children age 2 or younger then they are given free access to the lounges.
– Milan – Orio al Serio Vip lounge offers you:
– dedicated check-in of passengers and baggage and security check
– telecheck-in (you can use the service dealing the number +39 035 326351, before reaching the airport)
– refreshment service (hot and soft drinks, sweet and salty snacks and aperitifs)
– electricity sockets for PC usage.
– Television, TV text and TV SKY link
All what above included in the single entry fee for Euro €22
Payment: cash, Credit Cards, Bancomat c/o ticketing counters.
Phone: +39 035 326351